Website Lake West Chamber of Commerce
The Lake of the Ozarks is witnessing amazing growth and the Lake West Chamber is looking for its next leader to serve our growing membership with targeted, well-organized events and programs.
The Board of Directors is seeking a dynamic, seasoned Chamber or business professional. Our successful candidate will:
· Maintain relationships with our members, continuously expanding membership and overall revenue, while effectively managing the professional and volunteer staff.
· Enjoy a collaborative work style to motivate staff and volunteer involvement.
· Have board support experience to ensure alignment of mission and work, organization management and team leadership experience.
· Maintain personal contact with our existing members while executing effective communications programs with our members and with the community.
· Allow their colleagues in other Lake Area Chambers to benefit from their collaboration and leadership.
· Become a voice for the members of the Lake West community, and a partner to local and regional governments and institutions.
· Be a valuable resource in business and economic development in the Lake West economic area.
· Develop new programs, events, and benefits to deliver ROI to chamber members
· Assists in the development and implementation of the strategic long-term vision of the Chamber.
· Ensure the financial well-being of the chamber via budget development and sound financial management; oversee invoicing, collections, payroll, and bookkeeping.
Bachelor’s Degree in a professional discipline relevant to providing executive leadership, Master’s degree preferred but not required.
Three years’ experience in a business-related field or other leadership position required. Five years preferred. · Excellent professional, oral, and digital communication skills, strong listening skills and the ability to make presentations to various groups.
· Strong organizational skills, including the ability to plan, organize and set long-term strategies.
· QuickBooks or similar financial program experience.
· Possess strong personal and professional integrity.
Must present a professional and positive image to members and the greater community through appropriate appearance, grooming, demeanor, actions, and comments.
Must be able to work collaboratively and positively with others of diverse backgrounds, opinions, and needs.
· Certified Association Executive (CAE) or Certified Chamber Executive (CCE), preferred but not required
If this sounds like an opportunity that fits your career goals, view the full position description which includes a complete list of duties, responsibilities, qualifications, and requirements available at www.LakeWestChamber.com, About, Executive Position.
Applications, including your current resume and a cover letter summarizing your career successes must be submitted no later than February 20, 2022, to the Selection Committee at Sue@KmetHRConsulting.com.
The Lake West Chamber of Commerce is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to Sue@KmetHRConsulting.com