Website Platte County Economic Development Council
To provide staff support for the implementation of the goals and objectives of the Platte County Economic Development Council (PCEDC) as set by the Board of Directors as outlined below. The Business & Member Outreach Manager is responsible for coordinating the business retention and expansion (BRE) efforts for Platte County, MO and recruitment and retention of the organization’s private membership base.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Including but not limited to the following:
1. Works to build, maintain, and enhance a pro-business climate in the communities within Platte County, MO.
2. Establishes and manages a Business Retention and Expansion (BRE) Program including:
· Collects and analyzes data about existing businesses to understand the local economy.
· Assists businesses in addressing barriers to growth and immediate needs.
· Identifies businesses at risk of leaving and/or may be looking to expand operations.
3. Foster’s relationships with c-suite executives and top-level management on behalf of PCEDC.
4. Facilitates programs and committees that encourage businesses to collaborate and share industry best practices.
5. Manages appropriate stakeholder collaborative responses for public policy and industry related issues.
6. Generates various reports for tracking metrics of duties/assignments aligned with PCEDC’s initiatives and mission.
1. Coordinates all workforce development initiatives on behalf of PCEDC for our local businesses within the county.
2. Connects business and industry to educational institutions and programs for talent development and recruitment.
3. Works with education partners to connect students to real-world learning opportunities within business.
4. Creates programs and initiatives to connect local talent to jobs and relevant curriculum and training.
5. Represents PCEDC on behalf of workforce development with local and regional initiatives.
1. Performs related administrative duties to support the responsibilities listed above.
2. Other special projects as assigned by the Executive Director or Board of Directors.
The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
A FULL JOB DESCRIPTION CAN BE VIEWED HERE: https://plattecountyedc.com/wp-content/uploads/PCEDC-Business-and-Member-Outreach-Manager-FINAL-02_2022.pdf
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com